We keep you up to date on all the latest!
Special thanks to Linda Terry a PURE contributor for her thought provoking article on the issues plaguing WE Charity. Let us know what you think? Or, contribute a story to the PURE team.
Dr. Kaneff was not only one of Canada’s greatest business person, he was truly a philanthropic leader. He will be missed.
Fantastic project by The Goldie Company to provide insight into the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on Canadian Charities.
Thought we would bring attention to an excellent report produced by Imagine Canada on how the sector is coping with the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have not already seen the report please take the time to review. It is an excellent overview.
Community Foundations across Canada play an important role by providing support and much needed resources to those who are most vulnerable. Below is an example of how one community in Ontario is trying to make a difference to those who are vulnerable during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take the time to review the information below, and visit the various websites of all our community foundations doing great work at improving the lives of all Canadians.
A blast from our past. The original conference that started it all for many of us. Some really great speakers and passionate pioneers from our industry. A big thank you to all those who helped kick off PURE.
Very excited about this day. Looking forward to building a community space where we could all share, inspire and ignite ideas.
Yes this does list the “Top” 100. Remember, big or small every charity is deserving of your support, especially during these times.
Pure News Feed
- What’s Not Changing (Much) in Funder Practice: Multiyear GOS
- Recognizing frontline nonprofit staff: Ontario Legislature moves forward with a week of appreciation
- How Place-Based Funders Build Better Community Partnerships
- COMMENTARY: The Fourth Turning … and what has it got to do with Fundraising? Part 1
- LEADERSHIP: We are not going back. Embrace the future.
- PRO TIP | Success by mistakes
- Five Tips for Strategic Donor Retention
- Canadians made a difference in 2021!
- CALL TO ACTION: An Invitation to Join the Conversation
- Intentional Relationship Building is Integral for Effective Philanthropy
- What a year we’ve had, and what a year we have ahead
- Elevating the Conversation
- 5 Hopes for Philanthropy and Nonprofits
- From Weeping to Rejoicing
- LEGACY RESEARCH: 7 Months, 10 New Ideas