We keep you up to date on all the latest!
Special thanks to Linda Terry a PURE contributor for her thought provoking article on the issues plaguing WE Charity. Let us know what you think? Or, contribute a story to the PURE team.
Dr. Kaneff was not only one of Canada’s greatest business person, he was truly a philanthropic leader. He will be missed.
Fantastic project by The Goldie Company to provide insight into the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on Canadian Charities.
Thought we would bring attention to an excellent report produced by Imagine Canada on how the sector is coping with the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have not already seen the report please take the time to review. It is an excellent overview.
Community Foundations across Canada play an important role by providing support and much needed resources to those who are most vulnerable. Below is an example of how one community in Ontario is trying to make a difference to those who are vulnerable during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take the time to review the information below, and visit the various websites of all our community foundations doing great work at improving the lives of all Canadians.
A blast from our past. The original conference that started it all for many of us. Some really great speakers and passionate pioneers from our industry. A big thank you to all those who helped kick off PURE.
Very excited about this day. Looking forward to building a community space where we could all share, inspire and ignite ideas.
Yes this does list the “Top” 100. Remember, big or small every charity is deserving of your support, especially during these times.
Pure News Feed
- More Than Just a Paper: Building Team Culture Through Strategy Design
- OP ED | “No Fundraising for You!”
- CAMPAIGN | One Day’s Pay Recognizes the National Day For Truth and Reconciliation
- PRO TIP | Your October Fundraising Turn-Around Plan
- PFC NEWSLETTER – SEPTEMBER 2022
- LEADERSHIP | Nonprofit Leaders: Stop Waiting Until It's Too Late
- Centering Race and Intersectional Equity for Effective Disaster Recovery
- On the Ground with Ryan: How can we help Ukraine from Canada
- Protected: Settlers’ Time to Act
- When it Comes to Boards, ‘Who’ Matters
- FUNDRAISING | The Nitty Gritty of Mastercard’s New Recurring Transaction Requirements
- One Foundation’s Journey from Feedback to Action, Part Two: Positive Action
- One Foundation’s Journey from Feedback to Action, Part One: Humbling Lessons
- Introducing: Season 3 of the Giving Done Right Podcast
- To Truly Empower Young People, Invest in Them and Then Step Aside