We keep you up to date on all the latest!
Special thanks to Linda Terry a PURE contributor for her thought provoking article on the issues plaguing WE Charity. Let us know what you think? Or, contribute a story to the PURE team.
Dr. Kaneff was not only one of Canada’s greatest business person, he was truly a philanthropic leader. He will be missed.
Fantastic project by The Goldie Company to provide insight into the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on Canadian Charities.
Thought we would bring attention to an excellent report produced by Imagine Canada on how the sector is coping with the COVID-19 pandemic. If you have not already seen the report please take the time to review. It is an excellent overview.
Community Foundations across Canada play an important role by providing support and much needed resources to those who are most vulnerable. Below is an example of how one community in Ontario is trying to make a difference to those who are vulnerable during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please take the time to review the information below, and visit the various websites of all our community foundations doing great work at improving the lives of all Canadians.
A blast from our past. The original conference that started it all for many of us. Some really great speakers and passionate pioneers from our industry. A big thank you to all those who helped kick off PURE.
Very excited about this day. Looking forward to building a community space where we could all share, inspire and ignite ideas.
Yes this does list the “Top” 100. Remember, big or small every charity is deserving of your support, especially during these times.
Pure News Feed
- How Gender Differences Show Up (and Don’t) in CEP’s Grantee Perception Report
- LEADERSHIP | 7 Important Questions I Reflected on as I Scaled My Nonprofit from a $300K to $1MM+ Budget
- PRO TIP | Understanding Tradition is Key to Honouring Your Jewish Donors, Volunteers or Colleagues
- SPONSORED | Accounting & Finance Trends to Watch in 2023
- EQUITY | Community of Practice: A Community of Care
- Unlocking Collective Action through Big Gifts
- New Partnership Announcement: CanadaHelps and Donate A Car Canada
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- January 2023 PFC Newsletter
- 2022 in Review: A Note of Thanks to Our Partners
- MOTIVATION | Achieve Goals with a 10-Minute Weekly Habit
- New disbursement quota is now law and in force – what you need to know
- The Impact of Large, Unrestricted Grants on Nonprofits: A Five-Year View
- Inspirit Foundation: Pushing Ourselves Further
- Staffing for Success: What We Know about Staffing for Strong Funder-Grantee Relationships